iTrack Drift – Hot Lap Sunday
Oct. 25 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Hot Lap Sunday #3 is set for Lanier Raceplex on October 25th. This will be the final HLS event in 2020!
Gates will open at 9am to drivers. All drivers will be required to check-in and complete tech. Once complete, drivers will meet for the mandatory drivers meeting at 11am. Here we will go over all details for the event, discuss the proper way to drive the layout and take novice drivers on a course walk.
Starting at 12:00pm, we will open the track for hot lapping! Drivers will go out in 20min sessions, alternating throughout the day! This means no limitation on the number of laps! Just go out and have fun.
Depending on the design of the track, we will stop for a fun 1hr big entry competition open to all drivers!
7:00am Gates Open To Staff
9:00am Gates Open To Drivers
11:00am Drivers Meeting / Gates Open To Spectators
6:40pm D3/D4 combined
7:00pm END EVENT
– 8 sessions of drifting
– Hot Lap format
– Novice course walk and instruction
Best Damn Shop Around
BASIC RULES: (please visit registration page for more information)
– Only intermediate and novice drivers
– All convertibles must have factory roll over protection or approved roll bar
– All drivers must have SA2010 or higher rated helmet
– All cars must pass tech inspection
– All drivers must arrive on time
Driver Entry: $185/driver