Arrive & Drive Karting
The Lanier Raceplex arrive-and-drive karting program puts you in the driver’s seat. There are 20 Dino karts available which are quick, highly responsive, and deliver well-balanced handling.
Lanier Raceplex, located across from Road Atlanta, offers a unique karting experience incorporating the banked oval and the paved infield in a road-course track layout . The track configuration is changed often providing an amazing variety of karting experiences. The track length can be varied between 0.3 to 1.2 miles and is typically around 1/2 mile. There are track lights for night driving.
Drive at your own pace for the fun of it. Build your experience and you might elect to focus on improving your personal lap times. With more experience you might try for the best lap time among your friends. Or, the best lap time of the session, best of the day, of the week, or overall best for the current track layout.
Adult karting is open to all age 15 and up. For drivers under age 15, and meeting 54″ height requirements, a separate session or private event can be arranged.
Purchase one race or save with packages of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 races that are recorded under your Lanier karting license. Drive the races in one day or spread them over several days or weeks. Bring your own helmet or use ours. Get the free Lanier Raceplex app for the fastest and easiest registration and immediate reporting of your lap times. Inquire about special private/group event rates.
Arrive & Drive Pricing
Annual License – $7
Rental Helmet – Free
Head Sock – $3
Head Socks are required for Rental Helmet. Purchase once and keep for future use, or bring your own helmet, no need for Head Sock!
STANDARD RACE/PACKAGESBuy multiple races & save!
- Race Packages
- 2 races – $60 ($30/race, save $10)
- 3 races – $80 ($27/race, save $25)
- 4 races – $100 ($25/race, save $40)
- 5 races – $120 ($24/race, save $55)
- 10 races – $220 ($22/race, save $130)
- Drivers must be 15 years old or older.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while driving on this track.
- Headsocks are required for all drivers renting Lanier Raceplex helmets.
- Driver-Supplied helmets must be full-faced with a visor or goggles.
- Shoulder-Length hair and longer must be enclosed inside helmet.
- Closed-Toe and Closed-Heel shoes are required.
- Avoid Traffic – You are racing for lap time not position.
- Let faster racers pass.
- No physical contact of any kind for any reason.
- No bumping, no blocking, no exceptions.
- Brake before a turn.
- Smooth and precise is faster
Lanier Raceplex reserves the right to govern your kart according to your skill level. We may remove aggressive, reckless, or unskilled drivers from a race. Safety is our number 1 priority.
If you damage your kart during a race, intentionally or otherwise, your race is over. No refunds, no credits. Please race with care.
All Drivers must sign a waiver!
- In order to drive a kart, each individual must have a current waiver signed.
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to sign a liability waiver.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver.
- All participants must provide valid personal information* including: Full legal name, street address, city, state, zip code, birth date (Driver’s License).
*Information collected remains confidential and is used only for verification of participant identity.
- Do not drive if you have any health conditions, pre-exisiting conditions, injuries, exhibit any ailment or injury, if you are pregnant or have had surgery in the past few months or are still recovering from any medical condition, treatment or procedure. Only you can determine if you feel good enough to safely drive a racing kart. You fully assume all risks of any activity in which you choose to participate.
- If assistance is needed, please ask a member of the Lanier Raceplex crew.